At their core, Catholic schools are called to serve the poor and vulnerable, uphold the dignity of human life and form disciples who bring about justice. In light of this call, the National Catholic Educational Association and Catholic Relief Services have come together in partnership to create a FREE "Syrian Refugee Toolkit" for download and use during Catholic Schools Week 2017.
Register below and you will automatically be sent the link to the free online toolkit which will become available November 1st, 2016. Just for registering, we will send your school a certificate acknowledging your dedication to serving Syrian refugee children. Included in the toolkit are:
- A variety of prayers for schools to choose from
- Videos for Middle and High School groups
- Elementary, Middle, and High School prayer pilgrimages/simulations
- A High School prayer service with legislative advocacy tools
- A family extension to send home
- PowerPoint presentations
- And much, much more...
After Catholic Schools Week, we will send you a FREE fair trade cross as a thank you for filling out our five question e-survey and your willingness to foster charity and justice.